production sound mixer
andré zacher is working as a production sound mixer on feature films and documentaries with his own sound equipment.
he has recorded on location in albania, argentina, austria, bolivia, botswana, czech republic, chile, china, ethiopia, france, germany, greenland, hungary, india, israel, italy, latvia, lebanon, morocco, mozambique, namibia, norway, pakistan, palestine, poland, switzerland, slovakia, spain, south africa, tanzania, UK, USA.
andré's mother tongue is german, but he speaks english and spanish fluently. and there's little knowledge of french.
production sound equipment
- high-profile sound cart and over the shoulder recording solutions
- extreme outdoor recording solution with professional carrying back frame
- various sound devices 8-series digital multitrack recorders
- sound devices CL-16 mixing controller
- extensive choice of schoeps boom and plant microphones
- cinela mic suspensions and wind protection
- mono, stereo and surround mic setups
- sound devices A20-nexus digital wireless system
- DPA lav mics
- phonak roger invisible in-ear monitoring system
- ambient boompoles & ACN lockit timecode